Monday, October 17, 2011

DEFINITELY a GIRL :]

Well we got the sex confirmed.. we are DEFINITELY having a little princess <3
We got a video of her to take back home & show our family and got pictures! She's SO big now! And still super active! She was moving all over the place and just being adorable! :)

Jamey with the ultrasound :]



The three lines that show she is a princess :)


Farrah sucking her thumb 


The back of her perfect widdle body!


Side shot!


Mid summersault haha, we have a little gymnast on our hands!


Our first shopping trip afterwards :)) haha


Farrah was happy and healthy! We never got a call back from our doctors office about our down syndrome results. They say that they only call if they find something bad so I'm feeling super relaxed! I love walking in our nursery and not having any second guesses about the sex. It's just so... calming. I've been so super on the go and freaking out this whole pregnancy... now that the gender is definite, the room is basically done, the necessities are purchased, and we're just working on the little stuff, I finally feel so at peace at like I can take it easy from here on out. I do have to say, I'm glad I started early. I used my energy while I had it and now the further along I get, and the more tired I become it's all alright because everything is in order and done!

Next pregnancy vlog: Oct. 27th <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about Meghan:

My photo
Fort Hood, TX, United States
Blessed with the most fabulous princess on the planet, married to a man I cannot stop kissing, & studying to become a nurse! :)