Wednesday, December 14, 2011

27 weeks!!

Holy cow! 27 weeks already?? Cannot believe that next thursday I'll be in my THIRD and FINAL TRIMESTER!!! *deeeeeep breathhh, high pitched squeal, deeeeep breathhh*

I've been crafting up a storm this past week
tutu's
headbands
onesies
baby leggings
you name it, I've been making it or trying to :)
its definitely been making the time go by faster!
Now I'm just trying to keep myself from redecorating her room. I found another crib set that I'm so obsessed with it almost hurts hahaha. I should probably just stop looking at stuff online all together but it's like a sick addiction lol.

I swear during my next video I'm actually going to do my hair and put on something other than a tshirt, haha
anywhoooo... here's my 27 week video blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All about Meghan:

My photo
Fort Hood, TX, United States
Blessed with the most fabulous princess on the planet, married to a man I cannot stop kissing, & studying to become a nurse! :)