Sunday, December 4, 2011

Long time no blog! :-)

Wow it's been a while since my last post!
Hope everyone is doing fabulously! Christmas is just around the corner so since we've been back from our vacation I've mostly been decorating and getting ready for the Holidays! 


Everything has been going wonderful this past month. We had a great vacation and we're just adjusting back to normal life. Farrah started hiccuping on our trip and now we can watch her move & dance around my belly :) Our princess is learning new tricks everyday :)) It's been really cool for Jamey because she's so much more interactive now.. he can push on my belly or talk to her and she'll kick and flutter around for him almost every time =]




25 week pregnancy vlog:







No comments:

Post a Comment

All about Meghan:

My photo
Fort Hood, TX, United States
Blessed with the most fabulous princess on the planet, married to a man I cannot stop kissing, & studying to become a nurse! :)